PRIVATE DAY TOUR IN PELOPONNESE, VISIT ARGOLIS, ANCIENT CORINTH, MYCENAE, EPIDAURUS & ROMANTIC CITY OF NAFPLIO
Choose this private tour we have created for you in Argolis, this one-day escape from busy Athens and visit Ancient Corinth, Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplio! Visit the breathtaking Canal of Corinth, pay a
visit Ancient Corinth to walk at the same paths that the famous personality of Apostle Paul walked
With this Private customized tour we have a short stop at the Canal of Corinth and then we will visit Ancient Corinth to walk at the same paths that the famous personality of Apostle Paul walked
Continue to visit the “golden” city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The Mycenaean citadel is a fascinating place.
We will visit will be at the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture. We will visit the romantic city of Nafplio, you can walk around the narrow strs of the old town to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Venetian or neoclassical buildings .
Also you can visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’s trademark.
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel at 08.30 (or from Athens airport) and we will make a short stop at the breathtaking Canal of Corinth with the amazing view of the 6 km length and 80m height!
- Our next stop will be at Ancient Corinth to walk at the same paths that the famous personality of Apostle Paul walked
- We will be at the Ancient Mycenae, the center of Greek civilization, home to the kingdom of mythical Agamemnon. Visit the Cyclopean Walls, the famous Lion’s Gate and the ‘’Atreus King Tomb’’! The most relaxing part of the tour, is upon our arrival at the one of the most beautiful towns of Greece and the first capital city at the Modern Greek history, the seaside town of Nafplio, early in the afternoon!
- You can have a traditional Greek lunch here and then walk next to the coast, or you can visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’ s trademark!
- Afterwards, we will have our last stop at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus of the 15.000 spectators and the breathtaking acoustics and then, we will return at your Hotel late in the afternoon.
- The duration of the tour is about 8-9 hours
- Corinth Canal
- Ancient Corinth
- Ancient Mycenae
- City of Nauplio
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Castle of Nafplio, with the 999 steps
- Bourtzi of Nafplio
Inclusion & Exclusions
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car or Mini Van
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens (or from Athens airport with additional cost)
- Goody bag with gifts upon our meeting
- All Taxes
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenes
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to SATTAS GROUP TOURS Greece.